What resources are there out to help a Nights Away Adviser?

Your county should have a County Nights Away Adviser (CNAA), and your county might have a Supporter of the Nights Away Permit Scheme (SNAPS) who you can go to for help and advice, if your local network of NAA’s cannot help.

There is also a Facebook Group for Nights Away Advisers, supported by the Supporting Assessors National Active Support Unit. So if you are a Nights Away Adviser, get in touch with like-minded souls.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.